Per Diem (2) Speech Pathologist at Coney Island Hospital
1. A Master's Degree in Speech Pathology from an accredited college or university, including three-hundred hours of supervised clinical experience in speech pathology; and,
2. A New York State license in Speech Pathology; and,
3. One year of full-time, paid, professional experience within the last five years beyond the licensure in the practice of speech pathology in a hospital, health care, rehabilitative or related facility.
4. Experience with MBS or FEES, preferred.
5. Flexible availability for weekday, weekend, and/or holiday coverage.
If interested, please email Olga Kiku at